1. Check that all valves in the cryogenic tank are open and closed.
2. Check if the gauge gauge is normal.
3. Check pipes, fittings and valves for leaks and blockages.
4. Check if the tank pressure is normal. When the tank pressure is close to or equal to the maximum working pressure, open the inner cylinder vent valve V-13 to relieve pressure.
5. Check the pressure gauge, liquid level gauge and safety open valve calibration every 2 years, and replace the rupture disc of the inner cylinder blasting device every year.