1. Confirm that the liquid in the liquid supply device is the liquid to be filled.
2. Confirm that the upper and lower valves (V-9, V-11) of the liquid level gauge are open, and the other valves are in the closed position.
3. Open the inner container vent valve V-13, and the inner container is vented and relieved. Then, the liquid supply device infusion hose is connected to the storage tank mounting port C-1.
4. Open the drain valve of the pipe residual liquid discharge valve V-3 micro-opening liquid supply device, so that the infusion hose is cooled, and at the same time, the impurities and air at the filling port C-1 of the storage tank are blown off.
5. Close the pipe residual liquid discharge valve V-3 and slowly open the top liquid inlet valve V-2 to the fully open position.
6. Slowly open the bottom liquid inlet and outlet valve V-1 and fill the bottom of the bottom at the same time.
8. Open the pipe residual liquid discharge valve V-3, discharge the residual liquid in the infusion metal hose and the upper inlet pipe, half-close the top V-2 and V-3, and then close V-13.
9. Loosen the joint of the infusion hose and the tank filling port C-1 to defrost the surface of the hose and remove it after the hose returns to normal.
Related Reading: Composition Of Cryogenic Tank Operation Steps