1. The ice maker should be installed away from heat sources (independent power supply), with no direct sunlight and good ventilation.
2. the back and left and right side gap is not less than 30cm, the top gap is not less than 60cm.
3. Water for ice makers should meet the national drinking water standards and be equipped with a water filtration device to filter out impurities in the water so as not to clog the pipes and contaminate the sinks and ice molds. And affect ice performance.
4. should be turned off when cleaning power, water hose is strictly prohibited to direct the body flushing, the use of neutral detergent scrub, is strictly prohibited using acidic, alkaline and other corrosive solvents.
5. When the ice machine is not in use, it should be cleaned, and use a hair dryer to dry the ice mold and the moisture inside the box, place it in a place free of corrosive gases and ventilation, and avoid open storage.
6. The ice pipes, sinks, storage bins and protective film of the ice machine should be cleaned every two months.