What should I do if the ice machine leaks during the use of the ice machine?
1. The water supply to the water inlet valve is too large.
2. The damaged water pipe is damaged.
3. The hose clamp is faulty.
4. The water level float valve is faulty.
Find the ice machine leak method:
1 Turn off the power of the ice machine before performing all operations to prevent the electric shock from being threatened in the next process. If the power switch does not turn off the ice machine, it is recommended to turn off the ice machine main breaker.
2. Close the water supply valve, stop supplying water, and find the water supply valve by seeing the bottom of the ice machine's return valve. Turn the water supply valve on the knob to shut off the water supply.