1) In order to ensure the hygiene and safety of use, the compressor and condenser should also be cleaned regularly;
2) First clean the ice machine at least twice a year. When cleaning the ice machine, first cut off the power, use a soft cloth to rinse the water or dishwashing detergent, gently scrub, then wipe off the detergent with water.
3) In order to prevent damage to the outer layer of the box and plastic parts inside the box, do not use washing powder, decontamination powder, talcum powder, alkaline detergent, boiling water, oil, brush, etc. to clean the ice machine;
4) When the accessories in the box are dirty and dirty, they should be removed and cleaned with water or detergent. Wipe the surface of the electrical parts with a dry cloth. After cleaning, plug the power plug firmly and check if the temperature controller is set correctly. position;
5) When the ice machine is not used for a long time, the power plug should be unplugged, and the inside of the box should be wiped clean. After the box is fully dry, close the box door.
Related reading: Maintenance Of Ice Making Machines