If the ice machine is not used for a long time, or if you want to move to another place.
1. Turn off the water supply to the main water source.
2. Disconnect the water supply line from the water inlet.
3. Turn off the power to the main power source.
4. Unscrew the water tank nut, drain the water thoroughly, and tighten the nuts.
5. Remove the ice cubes from the storage bin.
6. Open the door to allow circulation to prevent mold and mildew.
7. Disconnect the water supply line and power cord and prepare for reuse.