1. Because the heat of the self-pressurized liquid nitrogen tank is large, the first time the liquid is filled, and the heat balance time is long, it can be pre-cooled with a small amount of liquid medium (about 20L), and then slowly filled (so that it is not easy to form ice block).
2. In order to reduce the loss during filling, please refill the liquid when there is a small amount of liquid in the container. Or fill the liquid within 48 hours after using the liquid.
3. In order to ensure the safe and reliable use of the container, the container can only be filled with liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen and liquid argon.
4. It is a normal phenomenon when watering and frosting on the outer surface of the container during infusion.
5. When transporting liquid medium on the road surface of Grade III or below, please do not exceed 30km/h.
6. The seal on the container and the seal of the safety valve and the seal should not be damaged.
7. If the container is not used for a long time, drain the liquid medium inside the container and blow it dry, then close all valves to seal.
8. Before the container is filled with liquid medium, the container liner and all valves and pipes must be dried with dry air before the liquid medium can be loaded. Otherwise, the pipe will be blocked by ice, which will affect the boosting and infusion.