Before using the ice machines produced by our company correctly, please refer to the instructions of Tianchi Snowflake Ice Machine and the daily care of Tianchi Snowflake Ice Machine.
1. Remove the outer package and remove the attached document bag and inlet, drain, ice spoon, seals and other accessories from the ice storage box.
2. Place the ice-making crusher in a ventilated place, keep the space with the wall no less than 150mm, keep away from the heat source, and ensure that the machine is placed smoothly.
3. Attach a soft plastic corrugated tube attached to the drain head on the back of the machine, and place the other port in the water trap (self-provisioned) or in the sewer.
4. Connect the end of the supplied water inlet pipe to the tap with a 3/4" screw connector for drinking tap water. The water pressure of the water supply pipe is 1.5-3Kg/cm2. The other end is connected to the back of the ice crusher. The head thread joints are connected. Note that when connecting, seals (random) must be placed at both ends of the inlet pipe.
5. Plug in the power plug and press the rocker switch on the operation panel. At this time, the operation lamp on the operation panel is on, the ice-making crusher starts to work, and the ice-crusher starts from the water-ice-crush-ice-out- Stored ice is fully automatic ice making. If the amount of ice in the storage refrigerator reaches a certain level, the full ice light on the operation panel will light, and the ice crusher will automatically stop; when the external water supply pipe is cut off or water supply fails, the operation panel The water shortage light will be on and the machine will shut down automatically.