1,Ice maker machine placement
(1) The ice maker should be placed in the air circulation, surrounded by a safe and clean place.
(2) The machine should not be placed in the open air, should not be exposed to direct sunlight and rain. Not around the heat around.
(3) The use of the machine environment can not be lower than 5 ℃, not higher than 38 ℃.
(4) There should be enough space around the machine, especially the back should not be less than 250mm. Machine for heat dissipation.
(5) Adjust the ground screw on the bottom of the machine to ensure the machine is level and stable.
2, The installation of water system
(1) Please connect the water source that meets the local drinking water standard.
(2) If necessary, connect the filter, in order to improve drinking water standards.
(3) The water supply system must meet the following conditions:
a, The lowest water temperature 2 ℃, the maximum does not exceed 38 ℃
b, The lowest water pressure 0.02Mpa, the highest 0.8Mpa
3, The installation of power
(1) The power must be the same as indicated on the nameplate of the machine.
(2) All lines must comply with national standards.
(3) Must be reliably grounded, the ground wire must meet the electrical standards.
(4) The voltage fluctuation should not exceed ± 10% of the rated voltage.