Use Snowflake Ice Machine Precautions
1) To ensure safety, do not allow direct hand pressure ice cutting.
2) After each use, be sure to clean, should turn off the main power switch, pull out the plug, and then use a clean towel to dry the machine water. After cleaning, be sure to release the cover handle.
3) Do not use detergent when cleaning to prevent detergent contamination in the machine. Do not rinse directly with water, in order to avoid the electrical parts of moisture, affecting the safe use and damage to the machine.
4) Machine motor design cutting rate of 80%, to avoid long continuous operation. In an hour of continuous work, you should pause for twenty minutes before you start work. This will greatly extend the life of the motor.
5) Whether it is cleaning, maintenance, replacement of the blade or slag and other related work, should first turn off the power, unplug the power plug; do not allow such a long time to run.